Friday, January 5, 2018

The Littles Skating party

I think today is the first Bellariffic Friday of 2018, well I hope so because I'm using all Stamping Bella images :)

Today's card features the Littles collection.  I wanted to make it look like a skating party so used the Skating Rink Backdrop, The Littles Figure Skaters and for the tiny little penguin I used on of the images from the Little Bits Skating Quartet.   


I stamped the background with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  It was really super fast to colour up.  Next I stamped the skaters and the penguin and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.


I popped them up for some dimension and added a bow to the top of the card - I think it looks like a picture now :)

Hope you're having a good day.

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

The cards look great, and they don’t even seem very difficult to make. I love to indulge in craftworks, though I wouldn’t say I’m amazing at it. My sister is arranging her son’s birthday party at one of the popular rental spaces for parties. She’s asked me to help her with DIY decorations and we are currently working on some cool invitation cards.