Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Trails Janet!

I wanted to make a special card for a friend who is participating in the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer this weekend.  She is biking from Toronto to Niagara!!!


I used "I-wish-I-looked-so-good-on-a-bike-abella" from Stamping Bella and although she won't be riding a bike like this with one of her dogs in the back basket she WILL be working VERY hard for a great cause!

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with copics.  I kept this card simple using some retired SU paper and a couple of prima flowers.  I added a few layers of clear glaze pen on the bike - 'cause you know a shiny bike goes much faster!  I wish them great weather and a great ride!  Good luck Janet!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is PERFECT for your friend!! And I'll bet she'll look that cute too!!!

Crafty Cath said...

Kudos to Janet for working so hard for such a great cause and kudos to you for such a cute card. This is one of my favorite Bellas - probably because I always loved to ride. Your card is so fresh lookin girl!