Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch - Happy Birthday Tracey

For this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC128, I flipped the sketch!  I needed a birthday card for a special friend and Presentahbella was perfect for this sketch.


I stamped Presentahbella in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.
The cardstock is SU Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive with some retired SU designer series paper.  I used a Stardust Gellyroll pen on her dress and several coats of Clear Glaze pen on the dots on the present.
The fun came with the MFT Mini Rolled Roses Die-namic!
I made three of them and put a String of Pearls bauble in the middle.  The leaves were cut free-hand and I ran them through my crimper for some texture.  I used my SU Scallop Trim punch to add a tiny border of Tempting Turquoise.
Happy Birthday Tracey!
 
Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

OMG this is so fabulous! The bright colors, the paper, the carefree Bella image, those fantastic roses that I wish I had the die for...yup, totaly awesome card!

Dana White said...

Oh my friend this is so sweet- the rolled flowers are perfect; the pearl is the perfect accent

Ebru Vatansever said...

I LOVE THIS CARD !!!! Leslie you have done an amazing job with this card. Love the mini roses and your color tones are super cute.