Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fresh from the Oven Thank You - MFTWSC58

I'm a few days late with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 58. We recently had our kitchen renovated and I wanted to make a card to thank Janet and Dan for the fabulous job they did!  I knew Fresh from the Oven would be perfect.

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.

These PI girls are perfect for paper piecing and so I paper pieced her hat and apron to match.  Can you believe the pattern paper is called Kitschy Kitchen?  How appropriate is that?!  The card base is SU Mellow Moss.  I used the First Place Award Ribbon for the sentiment banner and I tweaked the sketch just a bit by tucking the banner under her legs.  Some brads in each corner and a button tied with cotton thread finished it off.  I hope they love their card as much as I love my new kitchen!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Jessica Yoder said...

I love the soft colors! Where can I get the paper? It's so pretty!!!

Karen Motz said...

What a perfect thank you card for the people who renovated your kitchen!!! I bet you really feel like a super chef in that gorgeous new space!!! You should get a chef's hat like that one!! :-)

Dana White said...

Oh this is sweet, sweet, sweet. I'm sure they will love the card as I know you love your new kitchen!!