Monday, May 7, 2012

Sweet Sunday Flowers - SSSC158

My card for this week's SSSC158 is for my friend Denise - she loves MFT Pure Innocence girls and I knew this would brighten her day.  I did rotate the sketch though :)

I stamped Because You're Special in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and matching sweater.

I still had my LilybeeDesign HandMade paper pad from this card out so used a few more sheets - they're bright and cheery.  The other cardstock is SU Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Real Red.  I used my new MFT Royal Rose die (love this!) and some MFT Wild Cherry felt to make the pretty flower, looping some cotton hemp behind in a double bow.  I shined up her shoes with several coats of clear glaze pen and added some tiny twinkles for some extra bling.

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The card is lovely, but the stitching is breathtaking!

Love - you know who :)

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is so sweet & look at you with all the sewing on this card!!

Karen Motz said...

This is so sweet! I love that felt rose rose and her sweet outfit!!