Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Birthday - MFTWSC84

Yesterday was my FIL birthday and I knew he'd be expecting a homemade card!  He's not a fuss and bother man so this week's MFTWSC84 was a great sketch, although I left off the little banner :)


I stamped the sentiment from Big Greetings on a panel that I cut out using the Vertical Greetings die-namic.  I love the big font on this greeting set - it's perfect for masculine cards (which I struggle with), oh and I stamped Happy Birthday inside.  The papers are from a TE KI kit and the ink is SU Early Espresso.  The buttons are from my trip to the gorgeous MFT store.  That's pretty much it - very simple, no frills or lace or bows but I couldn't resist adding three rhinestones at the top of the sentiment!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is such a handsome card! Love those buttons and that paper!!

Pauline said...

Leslie, I agree with Karen, a handsome card. Love the papers and how you did the sentiment tag.

Dana White said...

Leslie this is perfect - the papers match the buttons to a T!!