Friday, March 15, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - For The Boys

This week's Bellariffic Friday theme is "For The Boys" and I immediately thought of the movie with the same name, starring Bette Midler and James Caan - what a great movie!

I think Spencer is cramming in his last bit of fun reading before March Break is over and it's back to the school books!  The  pattern paper is aptly called "A Boy's Life".


I love his glasses - they remind me of mine when I was little.  The candy dots were not quite the right colour so I coloured them with my B06 copic and they are almost a perfect match now.
Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps: Spencer the Bookworm
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Echo Park A Boy's Life, SU Pacific Point, Crumb Cake
Other:  Candy Dots, Crystal Effects, sewing

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh he is sooo cute, Leslie! Great layout and love how you coloured his hair - you've enhance his quiff!

Thx for joining us for Bellarific Friday!

Pauline said...

Leslie, a perfect image for this weeks challenge. Your colouring is fantastic, love his hair! Great idea to colour the candy dots to match the paper. Thanks for playing along this week. :)

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my Spencer's hair looks dashing..of course so does the awesome coloring on those books. Looks like he's having quite a cram session on his break.

Anonymous said...

Adorable Leslie! Love the paper you used for him.