Monday, February 17, 2014

Thanks for dinner!

While on holiday with my Mum a few weeks ago, we were invited to dinner at one of her friends.  Now this was no ordinary dinner...the hostess was a Home Economics teacher so I knew it would be yummy....and it was!  I loved that she wore an apron and I had fun paper piecing the apron on this little cutie as their thank you card.


I started with MFTWSC162 in mind but it went in a bit of a different direction :) .  I was lucky enough to visit the MFT store (swoon!!) while down in Florida and picked up a "few" things - LOL!  The MPD Petal Circles Stencil was one of 5 different ones I picked up!  I love that you can emboss with it for a subtle look, along with it's regular mixed media uses.


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Fresh from the Oven (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, SU Real Red, Lilybeedesign Double Dutch DSP
Other:  Fishtail Flags STAX die-namics, White tea lace paper doilies, Stencil MPD Petal Circles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that adorable apron, great job honey!

Karen Motz said...

Fabulous paper piecing and look at you go with the stencils!