Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday - SSSC213

I saw this cool idea for a birthday card for my boss a while ago on Pinterest.  I can't find the original card but it did come from this SU demonstrator's blog.


The sketch is SSSC213 which was perfect for this little guy.  I used the Owl Builder punch to make the owl and personalized him with a stethoscope which I made with the oval punch.  I added a black rhinestone in the middle to make it a little more realistic. 


The sentiment is stamped in Steel Gray ink and I kept the card glitter-less as my boss doesn't like glitter :)
 
Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Birthday Girl (MFT)
Ink:  Steel Gray (MFT)
Paper:  
Bella's Bestest paper, SU Baja Breeze, Kraft, Black, SU Winter Frost DSP

Other:  SU oval punch, SU Owl Builder punch, Large Octagons nesties, SU Baja Breeze seam binding, white gel pen, black rhinestone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wanted to use my owl punch for so long and pin all kinds of different types but haven't done it yet! Love this GF!