Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Christmas - SSSC243


With the clocks turned back an hour last night I had some extra time to stamp today!  There's a push on for my Christmas cards now - I am SO behind compared to last year!  So, my challenge to myself is to play along with every SSSC and make them all holiday cards....here's SSSC243.  
 
 
I stamped the cute PI Happy Christmas onto Bella's Bestest paper with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured her with copics.  I fussy cut her out and popped her up onto a circle that I embossed with the Perfect Polkadots folder.  I added my Wink of Stella pen to the tree star and her hat trim and mittens.
 

Here are the copics I used.
 

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Happy Christmas (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid ink, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Simple Stories "Naughty or Nice" DSP
Other:  Circle nesties, Perfect Polkadots embossing folder, Wink of Stella pen

No comments: