Monday, January 12, 2015

More birthday wishes - SSSC251

I had time to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC251) yesterday and added another birthday card to my stash.

 
I stamped the PI Cause for Celebration (MFT) onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  The paper is MME Abbey Road and I added a bit of ribbon and a flower made with the Hybrid Camelia flower die-namic (MFT).  I added some glitter to her bow from my Wink of Stella pen and I applied a few coats of clear glaze pen to her shoes for some shine.  I really wanted to straighten those tilted panels in the sketch :) but I stopped myself and stayed true to the sketch - LOL.

 
On the inside I stamped the same image again and then paired up two sentiments from two different stamp sets - love when you can mix and match!

Have a good week.

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute GF! Love the colour of the paper!