Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Lattes

Even though it feels like summer this week, I know Fall has arrived because Starbucks is featuring it's famous Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  Here's the card I made for them - check out those venti size drinks: )


I stamped PI Pumpkin Patch Girl with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics.  I masked off the pumpkins that are in the wagon and replaced them with two Venti Pumpkin Spice Lattes!  Her sweater is paper pieced.  The paper is MME "Reunion" and SU Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip.  



On the inside I stamped the sentiment and then a row of tiny pumpkins on either side of the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

I made them a loaf of Banana bread to go with their card, but think now it should have been a Pumpkin loaf - LOL.

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

They must have loved tbis sweet card and I know it looks fabulous on the board