Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christal's Christmas Card

I realize I had never shown the Christmas card I made for my co-worker Christal.  She is so sweet and looks forward to my card each year.  



This year I used the PI Elf Girl and this looks exactly like Christal a few years ago when she dressed up like an elf at the Christmas party!

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  The paper is BoBunny "Mistletoe" with a Garden Green card base.  I added a scallop edge border with rhinestone in each scallop for some bling.  I adore my Ghost Snowflakes and use them on very special cards only so Christal got one and I added a button with a bow tied with baker's twine. 



Her little booties have a red pearl on each and I added lots of glitter around her - to match her sparkling personality :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: