Monday, February 29, 2016

Sweet Thanks

I love any of the sweet PI images (MFT) and this cutie was made for a friend who did a huge favour to help me.  The image is called Out on a Limb and she really did go "out on a limb" to help!



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I used the Stitched Rectangle die-namic to cut it out.  I can't recall where I saw this layout but had sketched it out to remember to use.  The paper is Fancy Pants Design "Park Bench" with a card base of Baja Breeze.  I added some Wink of Stella to the hearts and some glossy accents to shine her shoes.  There is a trio of matching colour dots but I don't think they show up too well.  The sentiment is from Thanks A Bunch (MFT).  



On the inside I added a strip of matching paper from the same collection and left some room to write my  message.  

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: