Monday, March 21, 2016

Finally Spring

It sure doesn't feel like Spring arrived yesterday but it did!  I made this sweet little card using a layout I saw here.  


I stamped the image, Mail Chick, with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I then used the co-ordinating Cut It Out and popped it up on one of the circles.  The paper is MME "Memorable" with some grey and pink card stock.  

I added some swirly rhinestones to the image and some silver washi tape to a strip of card stock before I cut it out with the Fishtail Flags die.  Of course the heart on the envelope has my usual Wink of Stella for some sparkle :)



I only stamped part of the sentiment on the front of the card and the rest on the inside with the same image of the cute Mail Chick stamped very lightly in a soft grey ink.



Here's hoping our weather soon feels like Spring!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Oh this little chick is so adorable peeking out of that envelope. Love your design and your finishing details! Fabulous!