Thursday, February 16, 2017

Post Valentine's Day

Now that Valentine's Day has passed I can show the card that I gave to my BFF.  I used the sweet Huggy Squidgies.  Don't they look like besties?!


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I added some dots to the one dress and some glitter to their little shoes.  I used the co-ordinating die to cut them out and popped them up for some dimension.  I added a few little glittery red hearts thanks to my Wink of Stella pen.


On the inside I didn't use the sentiment that comes with this image but one from Uptown Galentine Girls.  I love that you can mix and match StampingBella sentiments!

I'll post the other Valentine cards I made on Saturday - because tomorrow is Bellariffic Friday!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: