Monday, September 18, 2017

Pumpkin Spice time

It's that time of year....Pumpkin Spice time at Starbucks!  I made a Pumpkin Spice loaf to give to my fav Starbucks store and made this card to go along with it.  I was doing a massive clear out of all my "saved for later" posts in my Feedly and came across this technique from Jennifer McGuire which is where my card idea came from.  


I stamped the cup (Paper Smooches) with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  I used a stencil and some texture paste that I coloured with some Antique Linen distress ink for the background.  I had some of the paste left and didn't want to waste it so made another card.

  
The little girl is from Pumpkins on the Vine (There She Goes) and I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  

I'm excited to deliver my Starbucks treat to them tomorrow!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: