Monday, May 16, 2011

Nurse's Week

This past week was Nurses Week and I made a couple of these for my favourite nurses at work.  Joanne made the cutest card (click here to look) and I shamelessly copied it - thanks Joanne :)

I started by stamping the adorable MFT Best Medicine in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with copics.  I used my clear glaze pen (which is getting quite the workout lately) on her shoes and it looked really cute.  Her little apron was paper pieced and I added some twine on top of the twill ribbon and on the little button accent.  I loved the paper Joanne used but didn't have it so used some retired SU patterned paper that I pieced together to get the look she had.

I'm sure you'll be seeing more of this cute little nurse - working in the medical field I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this image!

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Oh my friend she is to stinking cute. Love her paper pieced apron (is that the correct term?!) I am sure they loved their cards