Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Flurry of Love - MFTWSC36

I've missed a few weeks of the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club but am happy to be back with this weeks (MFTWSC36) card for my Christmas box - that's two this week and I'm pretty sure it'll be a full Christmas week with my Bellariffic card on Friday, hint hint! 

I stamped Flurry of Love in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.

I paper pieced her hat, coat and scarf and had to stop or else I would have paper pieced her completely!  I used SU paper and the pattern paper is MME 12 Days of Christmas - I love the fun, bright colours in this pad.  Of course I had to add some glitter to her hat and boot trim and some chunky glitter for the snow.  TE Multi-colourTwinkles were the perfect size for her buttons.  I used the Let It Snowflake Die-namic from MFT for the snowflake with a red bonbon in the middle and a piece of SU Real Red ribbon finished off my card.

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Leslie this is an awesome card, I LOVE IT !!!! The image is so cute and your paper selection and colors are so wintery !!!

Karen Motz said...

This card is truly delightful! I LOVE the non-traditional colours with the addition of the blue!!!

Dana White said...

oh she is so cute - the colours are fabulous & I love her paper pieced coat & hat!

Anonymous said...

See...more amazing Xmas cards!