Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thank you Taiba - MFTWSC43

It's been a month since my last MFTWSC and I had to fix that!  Our resident is nearing the end of her rotation with us and I wanted to make her a thank you card.  The PI Girl Doctor was perfect for this week's MFTWSC43 .

I stamped Girl Doctor in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with copics.

The pattern paper is MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky and the solid paper is SU Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry.  The sentiment is from Worlds Best Doctor - keeping it all medical :)  - and I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position it perfectly in the circle.  I used SU Perfect Polkadots for the embossed background and added a piece of Old Olive ribbon over the Simply Scallops Die-namic border.

Taiba is a skilled doctor and when not in her scrubs has the cutest clothes and accessories so I had to add some bling to her lab coat and a little glitter to her hair clip!

Thank you Taiba for your wonderful care of our patients - we will miss you!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh she is so cute - LOVE her paper pieced jacket!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is super cute! Love the bit of bling...such a stylish doc!