Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkin contest at work

We had a pumpkin contest at work last week and I was asked to make the winning medals. 

I used the Die-namics First Place Award Ribbon set from MFT.  I LOVE this set - it's so fast and easy to make up these little medals - they loved them at work and I can see me making more for future contests :)

The paper is more of the Cosmo Cricket Matilda and the ink is SU Pumpkin Pie.  I added a piece of sticky strip on the back so it could be adhered to the winning pumpkin.  Christal and I created a breast reconstruction pumpkin! 

We called it Pretty in Pink.  It didn't place 1st, 2nd or 3rd....but it did come in a very close 4th.  Did you know that the breast reconstruction ribbon has a double loop - like a figure 8? 

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

These are so cute & your pumpkin ROCKS my friend!!