Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dana!!

My friend Dana is celebrating a birthday today!  She knows I love snowmen and sent me this adorable image recently from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps.  It's called Frosty Winter Friends - a perfect friendship card!

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.

I wanted to keep it simple and relatively flat for mailing so just some red, navy and ballet blue cardstock and I ran the white piece through my swiss dots embossing folder.  I finally bit the bullet and bought a set of Atyou Spica pens (yay!) so I used the blue and red pen for some sparkle - LOVE these pens!  The banner is from MFT First Place Award Ribbon and I added two red rhinestones to either end of the sentiment which is included with the stamp.  Then some chunky glitter for the icy puddle he's standing in and he was ready to celebrate with Dana.  I like how he's standing - possibly thinking 'let's get this party started'! :)

Please stop over at Dana's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday my friend!!!

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Cute cute CUTE! A perfect card for a December birthday!

Dana White said...

OH I love my Birthday Card thank you my friend!!!!