Friday, June 1, 2012

Bellariffic Friday - Sketch 11

Wow, I can't believe it's June 1st!  Where is the time going?  I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like in my stamp room but I was determined to play along with this week's Bellariffic Friday as it was another sketch (#11) and I love a sketch! 


I stamped Jackson the Champion in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.


The pattern paper is MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite and I used some solid cardstock in wild wasabi and tangerine tango.  I added a notched border in chocolate chip with a bit of green ribbon on top.  I like that the circles in the pattern paper mimic the soccer ball.  The sketch was a square card but I changed it to a regular sized card and kept this one really basic.  It's for a boy so I kept away from the glitter and bows and trust me, that was hard!

All in all, a pretty simple and quick card to make.  Hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

The Only Girl said...

How cute! Reminds me of a certain 11 year old soccer player I know!

Dana White said...

Oh my friend this is so cute - is he getting ready for the euro cup?!

Karen Motz said...

OMG!! He totally reminds me of a certain 11 year old soccer player too, and that's not just because Cher said it first!!!