Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Doc - MFTWSC89

I had a chance to play along today with the MFTWSC89.  I needed another birthday card for a doctor at work and of course, MFT has the perfect image in the oh so cute PI, World's Best Doctor!

I stamped him in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.

I had the paper (MME Indie Chic Nutmeg) picked first so I just coloured his pants and top to look like scrubs under his lab coat :)  I cut him out and popped him up following the sketch almost perfectly - I just left off the tab at the top.  The Fishtail Flag Stax was perfect for this sketch but the largest one was a bit too wide for my card so I just cut it by hand to match the blue flag.  I used the Notched Border die-namic and placed a brown dot at each end.

A few little tiny twinkles as buttons and a rhinestone to make that stethoscope shine and this doctor is ready!


I kept the inside simple using just the left over bits of paper, another Notched Border strip and the Big Greetings Happy Birthday sentiment.

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Oooh this is so handsome!!! I love the notched border with the chevron paper and your colouring is fabulous my friend!!!

Carla Murphy said...

Oh I must get this one - I work with dr's too and this would be perfect. Love your colouring Leslie and especially his little bald head - lol.

Dana White said...

This little doctor is perfect

Anonymous said...

Shut up! So cute!