Sunday, January 27, 2013

A sketchy sketch!

What started out as MFTWSC108 turned out nothing like it!  Does that ever happen to you?

This card took me about 2 1/2 hours to make!  Shocking, I know, as it looks so simple.  Wrong paper, wrong colours, wrong flowers....I wasn't feeling it and almost chucked it completely but persevered.  I don't love it but I don't hate it.  I probably should have just started over :)

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  MFT Vertical Greetings
Ink:  SU Riding Hood Red
Paper:  SU Early Espresso, Retired TE KI kit
Other:  MFT Royal Rose die-namic, Rolled Scallop Flower die-namic, Leafy Flourish die-namic, Simply Scallops die-namic, TE Labels Stacklets 1, MFT felt, ribbon

2 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Well I LOVE it! So glad you didn't chuck it! I love that you accented with black cardstock and the felt flowers soften the whole card. So glad you kept going and shared it with us!

Dana White said...

I agree with Cath! When you told me on the phone you didn't like the card you made I certainly didn't expect this gorgeous one based on the description you gave!!