Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Gracie - SSSC176

Karen's SSSC176 sketch was just what I needed to whip up some quick "just because" cards.   

I love the "cuteness" of the Lollipops and especially love paper piecing them - although I seem to have used quite a lot of copics :)

With paper piecing, it's like playing paper dolls again!  Stay tuned, next Wednesday you'll meet Gracie's twin sister!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Gracie Lollipop, Fresh from the Oven (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Red card base, SU Daffodil Delight, Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection
Other:Fishtail Flags Stax, Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, circle nestie, scallop circle nestie, bakers twine





3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable in her little printed dress!

Dana White said...

Gracious Gracie is too cute!! Very sweet card my friend

Anonymous said...

You are rocking the sketches...and I have already fallen behind on our little challenge! HA! Maybe I can catch up this weekend! This is so cute!