Friday, May 10, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Kraft or Krafty?

Finally Friday and this week's Bellariffic Friday theme is Kraft - use kraft coloured paper, ribbon, embellishment, ink, anything kraft coloured on your card.  I was a bit "krafty" with the use of my kraft :)  I just used it as the base of my card and on the scallop border and die-cut image.....that counts, right?

This was a special order card for Christal's Mum.  It was her birthday this week and Christal picked the image, told me the colour of her Mum's hair, glasses and the rest was up to me.  I've never met her Mum so I'm hoping I did her justice with her redish highlights and her pretty sparkly green glasses which I added some crystal effects to, to make them pop.  Speaking of pop, I fussy cut Addytude out and popped her up for some dimension.

For the inside I used my oh so loved Fishtail Flags again and added the sentiment that comes with the image - love that.  I added a separate Happy Birthday below.

Here are the copics I used.  Oh, I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 183 (SSSC183) again - loved that sketch!

Happy Birthday Colleen! 

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Addytude loves to sparkle
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Kraft, Frosted Yellow, Desert Coral Light cardstock, SEI Winnie's Walls pattern paper
Other:  Simply Scallops die-namic, TE Labels Stacklets 1, Fishtail Flags Stax die-namics, Modern Wallpaper embossing folder, ribbon, glitter, crystal effects, rhinestones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is fantastic, love the paper you used with Kraft! And that ribbon and bling, all of it!