Wednesday, May 1, 2013

PI Sweetness - MFTWSC122

Being as I flipped last week's MFTWSC I decided to leave things alone for this week (MFTWSC122) - that and the fact that it's a pretty sweet sketch as it is!

It's a well known fact that I love sweets and cotton candy is no exception :) 


I added some stickles to the cotton candy -mmm, I can almost taste it now! Her t-shirt is paper pieced and I added several coats of clear glaze pen to her shoes along with two tiny twinkles.  A sweet little button flower finishes it off.

My fav Fishtail Flags made another appearance on the inside.  Here are the copics I used.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Sweet Greetings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  All from my scrap bin (slowly working my way through it!)
Other:  Fishtail Flags Stax die-namics, Pretty Posies die-namics, ribbon, button, Star Dust stickles, clear glaze pen, tiny twinkles, SU Sizzlits Big Paper Doily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done GF!

Dana White said...

Yum look at that glittery cotton candy!! Very sweet card Leslie