Thursday, June 20, 2013

Birthday Girl - MFTWSC129

This week's MFTWSC129 was a great sketch and I knew exactly what I was going to use for the circle!  I have some of the new SU Tea Lace Paper Doilies and I was itching to use them.

I just had to paper piece her little dress and I shined up her shoes with several coats of clear glaze pen.  Her balloon is super sparky thanks to a generous blob of Star Dust Stickles.

I kept the inside pretty simple, just using the scallop border again.

Here are the copics I used.

Cheerio.....Leslie


Stamps:  PI - Birthday Girl
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, SU retired green (forget the name), MME Lime Twist Life of the Party
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die-namic, Simply Scallops Medium Border die-namic, circle nestie, SU Perfect Polkadots embossing folder, SU Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Star Dust Stickles, clear glaze pen, SU Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

She's adorable! And I love the sparkly balloon!

Dana White said...

She is so freaking cute. Her paper pieced dress is perfect and I love the sparkles on the balloon!