Friday, July 5, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - Button it up

A nice short work week and it's time for Bellariffic Friday again.  This week the challenge was to use buttons.  I love buttons but don't use them as much as I'd like simply because Canada Post charges so much more if your cards are bulky = embellished :)

Marybella recently made a card (click here to see her card) and I loved the sketch so saved it and recreated a similar version for my card this week.

I inked up one of the pixies from The Pixies Set A.  Not sure which little pixie this is - is it Parker, Persephone, Portia or Priscilla?  I'm going with Portia.

She's so tiny that the card came together super quick so I made two more to add to my card stash!

Here are the copics I used.

Have a nice weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  The Pixies Set A, Lily of the Valley PI (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Retired Project Pantry Summertime Kit
Other:  Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, circle nesties, S
U Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Star Dust Stickles, buttons, linen thread

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This really is super sweet!

Pauline said...

Wow, Leslie you were on a roll. Fantastic cards this week. I love these Pixies. Great layouts -love the lace doily behind them.

Dana White said...

Oh my friend these are so sweet!!