Sunday, July 14, 2013

Puppy Love - MFTWSC132

My friend just got her new puppy!  His name is Harley and I just had to make him a special card.

I used this week's MFTWSC132 for the sketch and the oh so perfect PI Puppy Girl for the image and sentiments. The papers are the last bits from a retired TE Project Pantry kit and that cute little bone brad was perfect.

I kept the inside simple - just part of the image and the sentiment.

Here are the copics I used.

Here's a quick picture of handsome Harley!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  PI Puppy Girl 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, copics
Paper:  Basic Grey Max & Whiskers, retired TE Pet's Place Project Pantry
Other:  Polka dots embossing folder, red stickles, bone brad

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Love your card and love the sweet little puppy picture! What a cutie!

Crafty Cath said...

Awe this is great! Love the colors and the split image panel. What a perfect way to add the sentiment. Dang sistah this just blows me away and totally caught my eye in my daily blog feed!