Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Another retirement


I was asked to make another retirement card for a doctor at work.  It's really easy as I have the perfect image in World's Best Doctor!  The only slight issue is that the card needed to be BIG for lots of people to write in, so I just folded a regular piece of cardstock in half. 

 
I stamped the image onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  The doctor is popped up for dimension onto a pierced circle die that I embossed.  I cut out three stars and covered them with crystal effects for some super duper shine.  When they were completely dry I popped them up too.

 
I finished off the doctor's stethoscope with a little black rhinestone.

 
Here are the copics I used.



Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps: PI World's Best Doctor (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, SU Taken with Teal, SU Pumpkin Pie, Echo Park Summer Argyle
Other:  SU Perfect Polka dots embossing folder, Pierced Circle STAX die-namic (MFT), Stacking Stars die-namic (MFT), ribbon, crystal effects, black rhinestone

 

No comments: