Monday, August 18, 2014

Sweet Sunday Butterflies - SSSC232

I really liked the card Tracy made (click here to see it) for Karen's SSSC232 so I decided to CASE it slightly, starting with rotating the sketch.  


I used my Insert it Insta-Frame die for the layered piece and popped up the butterfly on top.  I love these butterflies and love the look of a vellum one behind the intricate cut one.  Of course I had to give it a spray of Crème Brulee Cream mist for some sparkle and folded the wings gently for some dimension.


I finished it off with the sentiment and a little flag banner on the left.  I left off the button from the sketch as these will be mailed and Canada Post doesn't like buttons!  These came together so quickly that I made three - now I'm all set for the rest of this month's birthday cards!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  LJD Birthday Greetings
Ink:  Steel Grey (MFT)
Paper:  Baja Breeze (SU), Fancypants "Parkbench", vellum
Other:  Fancy Butterflies die-namic (MFT), Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX die-namic (MFT), Insert it Insta Frame die-namic (MFT), Crème Brulee Cream spray

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh honey, this rocks! Love that background paper!