Friday, December 19, 2014

Bellariffic Friday - Happy Birthday DanaBella!!!


It's Bellariffic Friday and our last one for 2015!  We ended this year with a sketch and this is my card for the BellaBabe who keeps us all organized with the weekly challenges, etc...DanaBella!  It's her birthday so please pop on over to her blog and wish her Happy Birthday!


I rotated the sketch to work with my image.

 
I stamped UptownGirl Claudia has a Candy onto Bella's Bestest paper with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured her with copics.  Then I fussy cut her out and popped  her up for some dimension.  I added a generous layer of Crystal Effects to the lollipop and of course my Wink of Stella for some shimmer.


In place of the hearts from the sketch, I used four knots of ribbon.  There's a lot of orange on this card - 'cause it's DanaBella's fav colour.  Here are the copics I used.

 
We're taking a few weeks off and will be back with a new year of Stampingbella goodness!  I'll be updating after the holiday with all the news and our first challenge for 2015!  Wishing you all a very peaceful holiday, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah...however you celebrate, enjoy!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Claudia has a Candy, ALM Birthday Girl (sentiment)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid ink, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Pumpkin Pie, Echo Park Sweet Summertime Citrus Circle
Other:  Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Wink of Stella pen

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Leslie, this is fabulous! I love that you cut out Claudia and popped her onto your card. Your colouring and shading is fabulous. Also love the sentiment stamped on vellum! Great take on this weeks sketch. Have a wonderful Christmas, Hugs,

Tracy said...

So sweet. I love your ribbon treatment Leslie. Hugs!

Dana White said...

I know I wasn't suppose to look but I LOVE my birthday card. The colours are perfect!!!