Sunday, December 14, 2014

Candy Cane Kisses

I'm a few weeks behind in my SSSC card challenge to  myself but wanted to keep at them even if this is a few weeks late :)
 

This is the SSSC246 and I rotated the sketch once to work with my image.  I stamped the super chic gal "ALM Candy Cane Kisses" onto Bella's Bestest paper with Black Licorice Hybrid ink and coloured her with copics.  Of course my Wink of Stella pen was used here and there and I added a couple of snowflakes with a sparkly donut and bonbon in the middle.


Here are the copics I used.


Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  ALM Candy Cane Kisses
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid ink, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Echo Park "Holly Jolly Christmas", Melon Mambo
Other: Ribbons, assorted snowflakes, Wink of Stella pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the happy colours with her!! And that you cut her out, I love doing that!
If I don't talk to you before Xmas, have some amazing holidays this season! I am moving, yes moving, tomorrow so can't wait to unpack all my craft stuff that has been in boxes for almost a month (tons of delays, we should have been in a couple weeks ago). So if I don't spot by for a blog visit, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dana White said...

Oh I LOVE the colours you used gorgeous card. I do like this a la mode