Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Teaser alert - Big Idea Squidgy

It's Day 4 of teasers and I'm sure you're loving them as much as I am!!  My wish list is growing daily.  Remember, all the images will be available on Thursday March 30.

My card for today is another cute little squidgy.  I love this new line of characters - so cute and squidgy - LOL!  Meet Big Idea Squidgy.


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics.  I added some glossy accents to the light bulb and boy does it shine!




The squidgy line comes with a smaller matching image which I find perfect for the inside and to stamp on the envelope.  Here I've added it to the inside of the card with the matching sentiment.

I can see many uses for this little squidgy - I can add a bunch of balloons to her hand, flowers, anything really.  She's so versatile.  And remember she'll have a corresponding Cut it Out die too.

Be sure to check out the blog for more teasers and only two more sleeps until they're available!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: