Sunday, March 26, 2017

Teaser alert - Hoppy Easter x 2

It's day 2 of the teasers and I have TWO cards for you today!  

My first card features those crazy but cute chicks!  This one is called The Good Egg Chick.  


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  As always Emily comes up with the perfect sentiments to go with her images.  Here's the inside of my card with the sentiment included.



My second card introduces another member to the Wobble family.  Meet Hoppy Easter Bunny Wobble.  



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured it with copics.  The sentiment comes with the image.  

And remember, this release will have corresponding Cut It Out dies for all the images.

Be sure to check out the blog for more teasers today and tomorrow.  I'll be back on Tuesday with another card for you.  And then....the release on Thursday!

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: