Sunday, April 9, 2017

Elaineabella's "Stamp it Saturday" technique

Every Saturday on the blog Elaineabella comes up with something fab for us to try on her "Stamp it Saturday" post.  Yesterday I had some time to play and gave her technique "Distress ink backgrounds" a try. 


I stamped BeachaBELLA V.2.0 with with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Bella’sBestest paper and coloured her with copics.  She doesn't have much of a tan yet, does she? LOL.

I added some glossy accents to her sunglasses.


I only have a few Distress Ink colours so I was pretty limited but am happy how it turned out. I think my "splatters" are a bit too big, but it's all learning and practice and Elaineabella is a great teacher - I have learned so much from her!

I hope you had a good weekend.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: