Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy Administrative Assistant's Week - Day 1

It's Administrative Assistant's week and I made some cards for the awesome ladies in my department.  I actually made 5 cards - I'll show two today, two tomorrow and the final one on Wednesday.



For these two I inked up Utterlyviolet and Untilolive from the new Danielle Donaldson line.  I tried some watercolouring again.  The images are stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink and then clear embossed onto some watercolour paper.  I used one of the sentiments that comes with Utterlyviolet "utterly amazing" and added some washi tape down the side and a few Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Of course I had to use my Wink of Stella pen for some sparkle on their clothes - LOL.  

Check back tomorrow for two more cards.

Cheerio.....Leslie

No comments: