Friday, August 19, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Huggabuggs

Is it Friday already?  Yikes this week went by fast.  I combined two challenges today - Bellariffic Friday and Jen's Sketch for You to Try for August.  I struggle with little boy cards but this one was really fun to make.


I stamped Miles Huggabugg in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured him with a combination of copics and SU markers.

I got him almost completely coloured and realized that I no longer have SU Taken With Teal marker (retired)!  Now how was I going to get that perfect colour?  Paper piecing!  So now his shorts and his cute little cap match the cardstock.

The pattern paper is Scenic Route Grafton Tyson Street and I added some crystal effects to his glasses and a bit of glitter on his wings.  I know just the boy this card will go to!

Cheerio.....Leslie

4 comments:

Kerri said...

love him..the colors are great...thks for sharing..love your card

Crafty Cath said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. Super cute colors and you hit the sketch challenge on the mark. Dang sister I can't wait to case this for my nephew. I too struggle with boy cards but this one's a keeper!

Dana White said...

oh this is cute, cute, cute - love the glaze on his glasses and the glitter on his wings- fabulous my friend!!!

Helen said...

I love the way you use different designer papers together - must try that, if only to get rid of some!