Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thankzzz

I needed several thank you cards and they needed to be easy, fast and flat to mail so Canada Post wouldn't charge me a ton to mail them!  Here's what I came up with.


I love this cute little bug - he's from Our Craft Lounge and the set is called BugZ.  I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with my AquaPainter and SU Tempting Turquoise and Certainly Celery.  I used my Marvy circle and scallop circle punches for the image and my SU scallop border punch across the bottom.  A bit of paper piercing along the border and some glitter on the wings (of course!) finished it off.  I had a fair bit of this retired SU Designer Series paper so was able to make all the cards slightly different by just switching up the colours and papers.

Cheerio.....Leslie

2 comments:

Dana White said...

These are perfect thank you's - very cute!!

Anna said...

I received one of those and I love it!! A beautiful addition to my Leslie collection!