Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bellariffic Friday...on a Sunday!

My stamping mojo went missing the last two weeks but I think it just might be back - phew!  I couldn't get it together for Bellariffic Friday but today things seemed to work out.  Bellariffic Friday was a sketch, the last one of the year -  Sketch 25.

I stamped Hannah with Wreath in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  This is for Christal, who works with me, and I have to say that Hannah looks exactly like Christal, right down to her black curly hair!

The pattern paper is Authentique Wonder.  I used a few die-namics - the Fishtail Flags Layers for the Merry Christmas sentiment from PI Holly Girl and the Monarch Border in green layered with some gorgeous Riding Hood Red pleated ribbon from SU.  Sweet little Hannah has rhinestones for her buttons and on her coat and hat.  I added some Xmas Red Stickles to the holly berries on her wreath.

On the inside I used the negative from the Monarch Border die-namic and added a little strip of co-ordinating paper on top.

I have one more Christmas card to make for this year so better get on with that!

**Christal loved her card!


Cheerio.....Leslie

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Your colouring is fantabulous!! Christal is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this card looks just like someone I know! Oh wait thats me lol. I LOVE this card. She is perfect in everyway right down to the smallest detail. Thank you Leslie xoxoxo!

Dana White said...

Leslie she is fabulous - Christal is very lucky!!