Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy Hanukkah

StampingBella has a perfect stamp for Hanukkah and oh so perfectly named Menorahbella :)

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured her with copics.  I love that Bellas colour up so quickly.

The base card stock is Baja Breeze paired with some pattern paper from BoBunny Snowfall Collection.  I used my Snowflake embossing folder for those lovely big snowflakes and I misted the paper with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Marshmallow).  I matted the oval image with a Baja Breeze oval and then a silver oval.  The silver ribbon and tinsel are both from SU (retired) and add sparkle.  For even more sparkle, I covered her outfit in glitter and added some to the candle flames.  The snowflakes are a mixture from my stash and I was thrilled to find these two that were already glittered - I just added a bonbon on top!

I love these colours and all the sparkle on this card.

Cheerio.....Leslie

1 comment:

Dana White said...

This is perfect and I love the glitter you added