Friday, February 1, 2013

Bellariffic Friday - You Are So Sweet

Happy Friday!  When Emily first came out with Ramona I fell head over heels in love - Ramona is SO sweet - she was the perfect image for this week's Bellariffic Friday challenge aptly called "You Are So Sweet"!

I used SSSC176 for the layout and some fun papers from an old TE KI kit.  I cut out the little heart on her fishing line out separately and popped it up with a layer of stickles on top.  To give it some softness I sponged around the circle with VersaMagic Wheat ink and added a few dots of glitter here and there.  The little hearts on her dress have a layer of red Atyou Spica pen.  I might have "interpreted" Ramona a little bit differently than some of the other cards I've seen :-).  Is that a hoodie she's wearing?  A hoodie that I changed into a little hat and red sweater?!  Hmm, I'm going with the hat and sweater :)  

The inside is my "go to" layout.  I just love the fishtail flags and a partial image on the inside!

This could be a valentine card but I'm going to keep with the challenge and use it as a You Are So Sweet card!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Ramona Fishing
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black ink, VersaMagic Wheat ink, copics
Paper:  Red, pink, blue, TE KI kit (retired)
Other:  MFT Fishtail Flags Stax, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax, Circle nesties, red Stickles, glitter

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is absolutely DARLING!!!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable GF, love the glittery heart!

Dana White said...

Oh she is so sweet and the little bits of glitter are perfect