Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Thank You cards

Once the presents have been opened and the turkey dinner has settled I like to get right on with making my thank you cards.  This year they were super simple thanks to a box of blue striped notecards I picked up at my local Dollarama.  I removed the "interesting" embellishment they had on and covered it with a die-cut panel and some felt snowflakes.  A sparkly donut with a dot in the middle, the "Thank You" sentiment and they are ready to go!

As no two snowflakes are alike, each of my cards was just a little bit different.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  MFT Thanks a Bunch
Ink:  MFT Steel Grey ink
Paper:  SU Riding Hood Red
Other:  Blue notecards, MFT Vertical Greetings die-namic, Felt Snowflakes, Donut, Dots

1 comment:

Dana White said...

What a fabulous thank you card. Brilliant remodelling the original notes.