Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Gliding into 2014

I used sweet little Ramona for my last card of 2013 - she's gliding into the year!


I stamped her on Bella's Bestest White paper and coloured it with copics.  I used my new Wink of Stella pen to add shimmer to her hood.  I have seen this pen on many stamping blogs and finally got my hands on one - LOVE it!!  So shiny and sparkly without getting all covered in glitter :)

I added a nice big bow to finish it off. 

Wishing you all a very stamp-happy new year!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Ramona Loves to Glide
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest White paper, SU Pear Pizzazz, Lilybeedesign "Christmas Cheer"
Other:  MFT Jumbo Fishtail Banner Stax die-namic, Wink of Stella pen, Tiny Twinkles, Ribbon

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Oh she is sweet. I need one of those pens!! The jumbo fishtail stac is perfect.