Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Hanukkah

I'm a bit late showing the Hanukkah cards I made this year.  I kept them simple as I had a few to make and was happy to use some of my new MFT stash!

I love the new die - it cuts out beautifully and colours up super fast.  So fast, in fact, that I forgot to take a photo of the copics I used...but I've listed them below.  I added some sparkle to the flames with my Gelly Roll glitter pen and added a Star embellishment.

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Happy Hanukkah
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Metallic silver pen, copics Y19 and B97
Paper:  Silver, Navy
Other:  Hanukkah Light and Love die-namic, Tied Together embossing folder, Gelly Roll glitter pen, navy and silver ribbon scraps, SU 3/4" circle punch

1 comment:

Dana White said...

This is awesome Leslie!!!