Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bundle of Baby Boy

This card is to celebrate the birth of a new little bundle of boy!


I stamped Snookums onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him with copics.  I made the background he's mounted onto with the Vertical Greetings die and extended it with another strip of blue at each end.  The diagonal stripes background behind him is stamped in grout gray ink - I'm loving the softness of this colour.


Here are the copics I used.  I have no idea why they look so huge in the photo :)

 
Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Snookums, Diagonal Stripes BG (MFT), ALM Bundle of Baby (MFT)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics, Bashful Blue (SU), Grout Gray (MFT)
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight (SU), retired SU DSP
Other:  Vertical Greetings die-namic (MFT), Bashful Blue ribbon

No comments: