Monday, October 20, 2014

Wedding Wishes #1

I went to a friend's wedding on the weekend and it was SO much fun!!  She was gorgeous, he was handsome....it was perfect!  This is the card I made for them.


I stamped Brett and Brenda Get Married onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them with copics.  After I fussy cut them out I added some Wink of Stella to her shoes and lots of glitter on her dress. 


For the background I used some embossing paste over the Scallops Stencil.  When that was dry I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist for some subtle sparkle.  I made a belly band with vellum and stamped the sentiment that comes with Brett and Brenda on it.  I added a small paper rose to the side of the sentiment.  The textured panel is mounted onto the cardbase and I added some dimensionals to the couple to make them stand out too.  I love the way the background turned out!


Here are the copics I used.
 
 
I was also asked to make another card for them so check back tomorrow to see that one!

Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps:  Brett and Brenda get married
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, vellum
Other:  Scallops stencil (MFT), Embossing paste, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Marshmallow, paper mini rose

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Fabulous! I just love playing with embossing paste. Lovely coloring Leslie. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I have two jars of the paste and too scared to open it up! Awesome GF!