Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wedding wishes #2

Here is the card I was referring to in yesterday's post.  A friend of the bride asked me to make her a card to give to the happy couple.  For this card, I used the colours of the bridesmaid dresses.
 
 
I stamped Wedding Gown Circle (discontinued) onto Bella's Bestest paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  I sprayed the embossed background with glimmer mist - it looks so pretty in real life :)  I just love how the stacked layers look like a wedding cake.
 
 


I've used this layout previously and I'm sure to use it again.  It comes together so quickly and I love the end result.  Here are the copics I used.



Cheerio.....Leslie

Stamps: Wedding Gown Circle (discontinued)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo black, copics
Paper:  Bella's Bestest paper, Rich Razzleberry
Other:  Embossing folder, Scallop circle nesties, circle nesties, white taffeta ribbon, glitter, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, heart embellishment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful honey, love the layers!